Messaging framework for SAP
There are plenty of information at a company which loses its value drastically as time goes on. This means that it’s possible to spare a lot of money if this information is sent to the respective people. This is why it’s critical for an ERP system to notify the employees about critical business and IT operational events as soon as possible. It is also important that the decision makers work with up-to-date data, so receiving key business data on mobile devices can help making good business decisions.
What is it good for?
- Sending business data in regular periods or as a reply of an incoming message (email or sms)
- Upon any important or irregular business transaction the person responsible can be notified
- Sending messages as a workflow step
- Communication with clients, for ex. dunning, notifications or confirmations (email, SMS)
- Sending alerts to the IT staff when scheduled jobs fail
- Alerts when a KPI, resource or stock drop below a certain level
- Assign to any Business Object event for notification, confirmation or alerts
- Any report, SAP Query or form (SapScript, SmartForm, Adobe Form) can be sent as attachment in PDF or Excel format